Sunday, March 16, 2008

Interview with Michael Schuessler *Comment to win!*



CA: Ever wonder where that magical spot is that will make her go WOW?! Well, go along and get your copy of The Holy G-RAIL by Michael Schuessler. He is very hands on with his research and it can do wonders for the reader as well as the receiver. The review is posted on my book review blog, so go have a look and let him know what you think. If you have read his book then make sure to comment and tell him how well it worked for you.
Thank you Michael for being here with me and the lovely ladies surrounding you this week during your interview!

Author Pen Name: Michael Schuessler

CA: What genre(s) do you write? Why do you write the stories that you write?

MS: Sensual, sexual, and romantic style of self help; I try to teach the reader a way of thinking and doing in a simple yet magical way.

Why? The information I share has come through me from many years of study. I was compelled to share this information so that in some small way, I can change the lives of those that absorb it and practice it. Sexuality is a beautiful thing and it can change your life and relationships in All-Ways; Mentally, Spiritually. Emotionally and of course physically!

CA:
When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

MS: When I found and released the “G”-Spot for the first time and saw the transformation it created within our relationship. (Not just the act of releasing her, but all of the things that lead up to that miraculous point).
I saw that it was much easier than portrayed in many of the books and videos I had seen thus far.



Then the lightning bolt hit; I knew I had to share the information with the world! As I wrote that one simple procedure down the words just kept coming.. And at that point I knew that all the kabalistic training and study I had done was coming to fruition. I had so much more to share in a simple and easy to read manner!
The chalice of life that man has sought after for so many centuries was right before our eyes the whole time! Treat and experience her as such and you have created channel to true immortality. This immortality will change every thing and every one you come into contact with, in all of the ways of your life!

CA: Who or what was your inspiration for writing?

MS: First the Creative Power of life that flows through us all, what ever you chose to call that One Source. Secondly; yet just as importantly my Special lover, the love of my life, the one who allowed all of this wonderful creativity to come to the surface. *smile*

CA: What is your work schedule like when you're writing?



MS: Hummm; ? Tiring, yet very exciting, when creativity comes through, I gain the energy needed to complete the works at hand. For the time being I do other work to pay the bills, using that work as a stepping stone for financial stability. So that the stresses of life do not over shadow the creativity I have to share. Realizing that in the end, it shall only be creativity that supports all that I do!

CA: Your book is about to be sent into the reader world, what is one word that describes how you feel?

MS: Humbled!

CA: What do you like to do when you're not writing?

MS: I’m also a visual artist; I paint large scale Pastels on canvas, and enjoy greatly photography, video and film production.

CA: How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

MS: “The Holy G-rail” is my first, yet after finishing it, I have realized it is actually the 5th in a series of 6 volumes to come. The other Volumes will expand on the chapters within the original.
1-The Holy G-rail - Vol. I, The road through Self-love.2-The Holy G-rail - Vol. II, Simplifying the journey through Clarified Communication.3-The Holy G-rail - Vol. III, Treading lightly with Patience.4-The Holy G-rail - Vol. IV, Expanding your warm-up techniques.5-The Holy G-rail - G-Spot, R-Relating, A-Anatomy, I-Into, L-Lovemaking.
(The completed volume)6-Changing The World One Orgasm ~ At A Time™ All roads lead to the Holy Grail.

CA: Do you tend to base your characters on real people or are they totally from your imagination?

MS: They are totally real! Based on experience! J

CA: How can a reader contact you or purchase your books?



MS: Contact me through;
www.theholyg-rail.com
www.myspace.com/theholyg

Purchase through;
www.theholyg-rail.com
www.holygwear.com
www.amazon.com
www.mobipocket.com (as an E-Book)
Pretty much all the major on-line retailers

Thank you so much Crystal for this opportunity!
I hope your new adventure gains you all that you truly deserve!
You help so many with your words.
Much love;
Smiles
Michael Schuessler
“The Holy G-Rail”

CA: Thank you Michael, you book has done wonders *winks* and I know only good things will be coming to you in the future! Hugs and smiles right back at ya!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Michael, I loved your book the holy g-rail and so did my partner. Do you have any idea when the other books will be released?

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much David!
I'm so glad you and your Partner enjoyed the Quest.
I'm hoping to have;
"The Holy G-rail" Vol.I The Road through Self-Love, completed by the latter half of the year and then will continue onward.
I'm actually in the process of changing Publishing company's right now, and will no longer be self-published, putting out a slightly expanded Second Edition of the current volume. So as to reach many more readers.
Smiles,
Michael Schuessler

Unknown said...

This is one of the most practical books I know yet. There are so many myths about different practices that you have me truly wanting to read it.

I will start looking today to get it. Way to go, I am sure it was a challenge to write.

Anonymous said...

LOL I bet you enjoy doing your "research" for you books!

Anonymous said...

David: Glad you've read his book..it works wonders!

Michael: Hello love! Hope you're doing well and enjoying the week sandwiched between these two lovely women :)

EW: Thanks for posting sweetie! You err your wife will enjoy it!

Reading: I bet he did enjoy doing his research!

Hugs, Crystal