Sunday, February 10, 2008

Interview with Darlena Taylor-Bonds

This week as one of my three featured authors, I have Ms. Darlena Taylor-Bonds here to visit.
Darlena, I wanted to start off by thanking you for dropping in and sharing with the readers and myself a little bit about you and your books. I hope everyone that visits will leave a comment or question for Darlena and make sure to check back for our responses :)

CA: What genre(s) do you write? Why do you write the stories that you write?

DTB: I write fictional books, because each title represents whatever charity I donate to.

CA: When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

DTB: Once I realized that I wanted to change careers, I went into the next career I had interest in.

CA: Who or what was your inspiration for writing?

DTB: Because everyone has a good story to tell, I chose to write mine.

CA: What is your work schedule like when you're writing?

DTB: Hectitic, some days I can only write one page.

CA: Your book is about to be sent into the reader world, what is one word that describes how you feel?

DTB: Realic.

CA: What do you like to do when you're not writing?

DTB: Motivational speaking

CA: How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

DTB: I had 11, my favorite is : My Southern Roots: Statesville to Detroit

CA: Do you tend to base your characters on real people or are they totally from your imagination?Both

CA: How can a reader contact you or purchase your books?

DTB: Online at www.myspace.com/yaniamon or the books are available at B&N,Borders,Target.

No comments: