Sunday, April 27, 2008

Interview with Debbie Nicholson



Author Pen Name: Debbie Nicholson

CA: What genre(s) do you write? Why do you write the stories that you write?

DN: I basically write all type of articles from paranormal to holiday events. My books are based on true life.

CA: When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?

DN: For as long as I can remember

CA: Who or what was your inspiration for writing?

DN: My English teacher in high school and for my book and upcoming books someone who is very close and special to me had encouraged me to finish my book I had started to write and keeps on encouraging me daily.

CA: What is your work schedule like when you're writing?

DN: Very busy since I also write for a lot of on line sites such as associated content

CA: Your book is about to be sent into the reader world, what is one word that describes how you feel?

DN: It was released in August and I was nervous.

CA: What do you like to do when you're not writing?


DN: Most of my time is spent writing and when I am not writing I am working on other projects.

CA: How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?

DN: One which is in a series of three books. The one I am going to write after the Love and Laughter Series I believe will be my favorite as the idea for it came from one special little girl in my life.

CA: Do you tend to base your characters on real people or are they totally from your imagination?

DN: All characters in any books I write are based on real persons.

CA: How can a reader contact you or purchase your books?


DN: I can be contacted through agentfordeb@yahoo.com, on my space page at www.myspace.com/authordebnicholsonMy book can be purchased through several brick and mortar stores and online through Publishamerica.com and amazon.com, the book is also listed at Barnes & Nobel, Authors Den, Target, Borders, Allbookstores.com, Alibris.com, Buy.com, Booksfree.com, and many others.

CA: Thanks Debbie for hanging out this week!

2 comments:

Desirée Lee said...

You base your characters on real people? I always thought it would be an honor to have a character based on me, but in my own writing I feel weird about using other people I know as character models. *LOL* I know, I'm a contradiction.

Real life provides great inspiration. Things happen at my job that make me say "I'm an author and even I can't make up something this good!" *LOL*


Carpe Noctem,
Des

Desirée Lee
Putting the Romance Back in Necromancy
http://www.desireelee.com
des@desireelee.com

Anonymous said...

HI Debbie and Desiree, glad to see you here Des! You're such a sweetheart!
Everyone have fun, I'm just making my rounds :)